Crafton Swimming Pool
The pool is open daily through SEPTEMBER 4, 2017, hours will be as follows:
Weekdays: MODIFIED SCHEDULE. Please call the pool for operating hours. 412.921.9482
Saturdays: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Sundays: 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
LABOR DAY: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Hours subject to change, weather permitting.
For general questions please contact the pool cashier at 412.921.9482.
General Daily Admission
Children, 2 years to 17 years. Resident: $4.00* Non Resident: $6.00
Adults, 18 years and over. Resident: $6.00* Non Resident: $8.00
*must show proof of residency.
For more information and to purchase a membership online, click HERE.
Session I – June 12 – June 22 9:30-10:15 AM 10:30-11:15 AM
Session II – July 3 – July 13 9:30-10:15 AM 10:30-11:15 AM
Session III – July 24 – August 3 9:30-10:15 AM 10:30-11:15 AM
Cost: $40/Individual $25/Additional Child $12/Private Lesson
ALL RENTALS ARE SCHEDULED WITH THE POOL MANAGER ONLY – Please contact the pool, or stop in during regular operating hours.
- No running.
- No chewing gum.
- No horseplay.
- Do not talk to or distract the lifeguards.
- No smoking on pool grounds or in building.
- All swimmers must wear a regulation swimsuit. Cut off shorts, sweatshorts, or various other outdoor wear is prohibited.
- Infants and toddlers are required to wear waterproof swimming diapers.
- Glass is not permitted on pool grounds.
- Persons with open sores or a communicable disease are not permitted in the pool.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
- Adult swims are limited to patrons 18 years of age and older.
- Food and drinks are limited to designated areas.
- Please dispose of garbage in proper receptacles.
- Commercial food will not be permitted in the facility.
- No loitering.
- No solicitation.
- Flotation devices must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- No Diving.
- The above regulations will be enforced. Repeat offenses may result in temporary or permanent suspension of all pool privileges.